- To directly fund stem cell research projects and support scientists and researchers dedicated to embrace the research that could lead humanity closer to better treatment and possibly cure a number of diseases.
- To allow the stem cell community to move quickly and effectively from discoveries to application in the clinic; establish partnerships among organizations nationally and internationally to accelerate and synergize research and translation opportunities related to stem cells; and secure investments from governments, private foundations and the private sector for sustained and stable research funding.
- To identify and respond to rapid global changes in stem cell research and regenerative medicine.
- To assist the growth of the world leading stem cell industry through better communication and collaboration.
- To involve the community in the cause, from every background including minorities in order to enjoy the incredible diversity of resources and develop better understanding between communities.